Halloween is just around the corner, time for a giveaway!
What you get:
- A trimmed, strap-added, ready to paint Werewolf Mask Blank, just in time for Halloween
- The Beast of Bray Road by Linda Godfrey- The tail of one of Wisconsin’s own werewolves (did you see what I did there?)
- Ginger Snaps- one of the better werewolf movies to come out in the last decade
- Reblog this post With a comment about your favorite werewolf (can be from anywhere though I want pictures if it’s an OC!) once to get an entry. Multiple reblogs do not count. Likes do not count.
- You must be following my blog: FeralWorks.Tumblr.com,
- No giveaway blogs
- New followers are welcome!
- You must be willing to share your address, or if you are under 18, get your parents’ permission to share your address. I need to be able to ship this stuff to you!
- The winner will be randomly chosen on Friday, October 17th in the evening. Reblogs after the drawing will not count.
- If the contacted winner does not respond within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen. I want to ship this stuff out on the 21st!
- I reserve the right to remove an entrants from the drawing (like if you make rude or mean comments on your reblog, so please, only reblog if you are actually interested in winning). If you want to signal boost without entering, just mention that in your reblog
- You must have an open ask box, so that I can contact you!
- I will pay for shipping, but only standard first class shipping. I can ship internationally, so anyone can win. Though please be advised international shipments may take over 2 weeks to arrive, and I am not responsible for any additional customs fees that may be incurred.
- Tumblr is not associated at all with this giveaway and has no liabilities, legal or otherwise
- If you win, you agree to the above terms.
Happy Halloween everyone!!
I love Oz, from Buffy. Best how he became a werewolf ever.
"Aunt Maureen? Hey, it’s me. Um, what? Oh. It’s, uh… actually it’s healing okay. That’s pretty much the reason I called. Um, I wanted to ask you something. Is Jordy a werewolf? Uh-huh. And how long has that been going on? Uh-huh. What? No, no reason. Um… Thanks. Yeah, love to Uncle Ken."